Principal topics of research are:
- Allergic and respiratory disease
- Cardiovascular epidemiology
- Clinical trial and statistics methodology
- Ethnicity and health
- Genetic epidemiology of complex diseases
- Global health
- Palliative care and cancer
- Society and health, including families and relationships
Master of Public Health
Fostering research skills to meet the public health challenges of the 21st century
CPHS staff list with details of their teaching/research activities.
Follow CPHS on the web
News & events
3rd Centenary of Public Health in Edinburgh Fund Lecture: 5th Dec 2013
Free public lecture, RCPE
PhD opportunity available: Deadline 24th Dec 2013
Epidemiology of selected non-communicable diseases in the Eastern Mediterranean Region/Middle East.
CPHS officially designated WHO Collaborating Centre
for Population Health Research and Training.
Athena Swan Bid: August 2013
The Athena SWAN Charter recognises commitment to advancing women's careers in academia....