Principal topics of research are:
- Allergic and respiratory disease
- Cardiovascular epidemiology
- Clinical trial and statistics methodology
- Ethnicity and health
- Genetic epidemiology of complex diseases
- Global health
- Palliative care and cancer
- Society and health, including families and relationships
Master of Public Health
Fostering research skills to meet the public health challenges of the 21st century
CPHS staff list with details of their teaching/research activities.
Follow CPHS on the web
News & events
Inspiring Women - Inspiring Change Portraiture Exhibition: 8th-31st March 2014
The University is celebrating International Women's Day with an exhibition of newly commissioned photos.
Royal Society of Edinburgh announces 53 new Fellows
Many congratulations to Prof Sarah Cunningham-Burley
New Masters programme in Global eHealth now available
You may choose to study to certificate, diploma or masters level.
PhD Studentship Available - Scottish eHealth Research Centre (eHERC)
The closing date for applications is: Fri 28th Mar 2014